منتدى ثانوية حبي عبد المالك دائرة انقوسة ولاية ورقلة
center]بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية 613623[/center]
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية 829894
ادارة المنتدي بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية 103798http:
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
المدير العام - 1195
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_vote_rcapبحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_voting_barبحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_vote_lcap 
سعيدي - 110
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_vote_rcapبحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_voting_barبحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_vote_lcap 
محمد - 90
randa - 72
mohamed maarouf - 60
rachid200901 - 60
PATO - 48
nordine31 - 41
2علمي - 35
الطيب ميدون - 34
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تحضير درس الطبيعة من خلال الشعر الجاهلي الاولى ثانوي
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeأكتوبر 15th 2018, 7:35 pm من طرف The Qůêěñ

»  هل الفلسفة الحديثة تجاوزت سلطان الفكر التقليدي
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeمارس 9th 2014, 4:13 pm من طرف ولد بسكرة

» اختبارات العلوم الفيزيائية....الثلاثي الثاني
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeمارس 4th 2014, 8:05 pm من طرف no signal

» فروض في الرياضيات اولى ثانوي
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeفبراير 6th 2014, 7:41 pm من طرف Cyloo

» كيف تعمل القنبلة النووية (كتاب pdf)
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeفبراير 6th 2014, 3:09 pm من طرف must

» اختبارات العلوم الفيزيائية....الثلاثي الأول
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeفبراير 6th 2014, 3:00 pm من طرف must

» باقة امتحانات بكالوريا اجنبية في ملف pdf
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeفبراير 4th 2014, 8:20 pm من طرف kitaa

» مذكرات ودروس في مادة علوم طبيعية ( ثانية أداب وفلسفة ) المجال الثاني
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeيناير 13th 2014, 1:54 pm من طرف amelia1

» دليل الأستاذ العلوم الطبيعية السنة 2 ثانوي ادخل ولن تندم
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeديسمبر 9th 2013, 10:57 am من طرف lafleur

» فقر الدم المنجلي
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeديسمبر 9th 2013, 10:43 am من طرف lafleur

» مراحل الانقسام المنصف Stages of Meiosis معروضة بفلاش للسنة ثانية ثانوي
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeديسمبر 9th 2013, 10:39 am من طرف lafleur

»  ثم فتح موقع جديد لثانوية حبي عبد المالك
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeنوفمبر 29th 2013, 5:17 pm من طرف saidi ismail

» فلاشات كيمياء لجميع المستويات
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeسبتمبر 4th 2013, 10:53 pm من طرف قوت مروى

» كامل دروس رياضيات الثالثة ثانوي مع تمارين فروض اختبارات محلولة
بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeأغسطس 9th 2013, 10:42 am من طرف taghmoute rezki

احداث منتدى مجاني
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
mariam2012

الأوسمة بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية E8s7dt
انثى
عدد المساهمات : 30
نقاط : 4747
السٌّمعَة : 10
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/02/2012
العمر : 29

بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية   بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeأبريل 26th 2012, 7:17 pm

Introduction

Today, we are all familiar with the Telephone as a means of communicating with one another. But, it was only about 125 years ago that the telephone was invented.
The name comes from two words,- tele, meaning 'at a distance' and 'phonic' referring to 'sound'. A telephone is a device that enables us to hear sound at a distance . It is a means of communication everywhere in the world and an ever-expanding sector.
That was 125 years ago and a very different world than today! The electric light was barely used and cars hadn’t been invented ! People wrote letters to communicate with others . Letters took days or weeks to arrive depending on how far they had to travel.

1876 ​​Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone:
The history of phone began on March 10, 1876. Alexander Graham Bell filed a patent for the invention of the telephone. An invention that will revolutioned the world.
Graham Bell presented his invention in a new form devised by Professor Pierce: "The Hand Telephone." , The magnetic phone Bell consists of a transmitter, a receiver and a single wire. The transmitter (microphone) and receiver (listener) operate on the same principle. Each having a thin diaphragm made of fabric and metal, and a permanent magnet horseshoe, surrounded by a wire winding, thus constituting an induction coil. By hitting the diaphragm, the sound waves vibrate in the field of the magnet. These vibrations generated in the coil when an electrical current proportional to the oscillations of the diaphragm. The current is propagated along a cable to the receiving station, where it modifies the intensity of the magnetic field of the earpiece. These intensity variations in turn cause the vibration of the diaphragm, reproducing the original sound.
but the problem with this phone is you could not do communication with someone far away.

the phone Milde :

Manual of the phone Milde
- Press 3 or 4 times on the call button and wait for the bell.
- Unhook the two receivers, apply them ears to hear the operator.
- Tell the operator the name and address of the caller and wait for it to establish communication.
Speak very close to the unit.
the phone Marty:
Marty the 1910 are the first devices in the network of state incorporating a magnetic appeal (magneto). they are also the first replying to a precise specification, and are thus produced in large series by pluisieure companies; model manufactured by the association of workers in precision instruments AOIP is by far the most common.
it is a local and betterie exists in mobile or wall it is sometimes associated with a wooden endow a safe supply batteries for the microphone because of its peculiar shape reminiscent of a kitchen cabinet he was nicknamed the box a salt. The crank on the side can call the operator.
Above, is the handset, comprising a receiver to listen and a speech microphone.

In the 1920s, appears the dial phone:

The dial is composed of a rotating disc which are carried around the numbers 1 to 9 and then 0. The dialing is done by moving the disk to a stop, since the position in front of which the desired number appears, rotating disk with finger in the direction of clockwise.
Arrived on the stop of metal, the finger is removed and then the disc rotates in the opposite direction to return to its rest position by a spring, by sending the number of pulses corresponding to the number (0 being created by 10 pulses).
Each digit of the dial also has alpha values
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
abc def ghi jkl mn prs tuv wxy oq
They allowed the code to match the telephone exchange in the Paris region (first 3 letters of the name) the corresponding figure (example: 225 for Balzac, for 027 Observatory, 700 for rocket).
In the 1940s, appears the dial phone bakelite:
it is a dial phone made by a very hard plastic is the Bakelite this phone works with the same system as that are invented in 1920 ,but the difference between them is the phone that made by bakelite is more resistant than the first .

But the problem remains that we can not make calls when we want and we can not move the phone with us ...
In the 1980s, appear touch-tone telephones, of all colors and all forms .the first touch-tone phone has 10 buttons. Shortly after the star and hash keys will be added. The phone will now have 12 keys.
but the problem with all these phones we can not take the phone with us and communicate anywhere, so in 1950 man invented a new system of telephone is the cell phone.

1950, cell phones appear:
In 1950, we began to move conversations between various points on the network through the waves, using the terrestrial network or communications satellites.
This technology (and especially the miniaturization of transceivers of electromagnetic waves) gives rise to the mobile phone that makes calls and be reached anywhere in the world. The mobile phone with only a relatively small emitter, it needs to function to be quite close to a relay. To cover a given territory, it is necessary to install a large number of relays.
The evolution of telecommunications technology seems to move towards some convergence: mobile "home" have already freed the wire (they are "wireless" around their base, they should quickly join the phones "to the street, "the mobile). Thus, inside and out, we would phone with a single small device, more staff, free of wire or of any base.
Meanwhile, today's phones can do more than carry voice, increasingly, they will already incorporate or integrate new services: e-mail, GPS navigation system, send and receive images, photographs, data , of radio or television, etc.
CONCLUSION
thanks to technology man has developed a small idea with simple things in to a very important invention in life. this invention is telephone that allows us to easily communicate with people and we should not travel or wait for days and weeks to know about their and thanks to him the world has become a small village .
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
المدير العام

المدير العام

الأوسمة يــا قـارئ خـطـي لا تـبـكـي عـلـى مـوتـي فـا لـيـوم أنا مـعـك وغـدا ً فـي الـتـراب ..
فإن عـشـت فـإنـي مـعـك وإن مـت فتبقى الذكرى .. ويا مـاراً على قـبري لا تـعـجب مـن أمـري ..
بالأمـس كـنـت مـعـك وغـدا ً أنـت مـعـي

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 1195
نقاط : 10006314
السٌّمعَة : 22
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/11/2009
العمر : 43
الموقع : ورقلة

بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية   بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية I_icon_minitimeأبريل 28th 2012, 12:30 pm

Surprised
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://ngoussa90.yoo7.com

بحث عن الهاتف و تطوراته بالانجليزية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى ثانوية حبي عبد المالك دائرة انقوسة ولاية ورقلة :: علوم الفيزياء :: السنة الأولى ثانوي :: الشعب الادبية-
انتقل الى: